Nick Fury: Agent of S.H.E.I.L.D

Nick Fury: Agent of S.H.E.I.L.D

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

I decided to write my paper on social issues for american through the medium of comic books. Then i narrowed that down into just Marvel Comics because they are more issue oriented than their DC rival who have been known to have more chaotic story lines. Knowing that the topic is still broad i figure that i would either pick a couple social issues and show how all of marvel's comics show them. Another possibility is to approach a couple different Titles and explore their series and how they tackle social issues. So far i have found several journal articles that i need to read through, then post my findings on here and see if i can come up with something more concrete.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.