Nick Fury: Agent of S.H.E.I.L.D

Nick Fury: Agent of S.H.E.I.L.D

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Have narrowed down my topic to the Adaptation of Nick Fury to Social events and issues in american history. starting with being Sgt. Fury and his Howling Commandos in WWII, to present day Director of shield. His re imagination from White man to Black and back to white again. Diving into the comic books themselves as well as the portrayals in multimedia (Video Games and Movies) primarily from David Hasselhoff  in the 1990's film Nick Fury:Agent of Shield and the latest of Samuel L. Jackson in the upcoming 2012 film of The Avengers as the Director of  S.H.I.E.L.D. Which stands for Supreme Headquarters International Espionage Law-enforcement Division, a group in the marvel universe that combats H.Y.D.R.A which is not an acronym but is loosly based on the James Bond Universe organization known as S.P.E.C.T.R.E or Special Executive for Counter-intelligence, Terrorism, Revenge and Extortion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.